1. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, with your feet pointing at 11 and 1 o'clock direction respectively. 2. Raise your arms vertically over your head.
1. Bend your hips back and squat down, allowing your knees to bend forward slightly.
2. Lower your body until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
3. Extend your hips and your knees until your legs are straight, into original position. Repeat.
1. Keep your back straight, chest high, your feet flat on the floor, and your arms vertically raised while facing forward.
2. Your knees should point in the same direction as your feet throughout the exercise.
3. Ensure equal distribution of your weight on your forefoot and your heel.