1. Stand upright with arms at the side of your body.
1. Bend over and squat, placing your hands on the floor slightly wider than shoulder width.
2. Extend your knees and hips, kicking both legs back while holding your upper body in place. Land on your forefeet with a straight body in plank position.
3. Perform a push-up by bending both arms at the side of your body, lowering your body to the floor. Extend both arms and push your body back up while maintaining a straight body.
4. Lift your hips up and pull both legs forward, returning to original position while keeping your upper body in place.
5. Jump upward to the original standing position and repeat.
1. Increase the intensity by performing the phases faster: stand, bend-over squat, kick back to plank position, push-up, legs pull-under.
2. Intensity can also be increased by jumping higher or performing clap push-up.