Core, Back, Glutes, Legs
1. Kneel on a mat and place your elbows under your shoulders, perpendicular to your body.
2. Extend your legs to the back with your forefeet on the mat, so that your head, body and heels are aligned in a straight line.
1. Engage your core. Raise one arm up and forward, and simultaneously raise your opposite leg up to about the same height as your hips and your shoulders, shifting your weight to the one arm and the one foot on the ground.
2. Lower your arm and and your leg back on the floor and repeat with the opposite arm and foot in an alternating manner.
1. Keep your core and your glutes engaged, as well as your back flat and your hips up (don't let it drop) throughout the exercise.