1. Stand with your feet wider than shoulder-width apart and your knees slightly bent, with your feet pointing at 11 and 1 o'clock direction respectively.
2. Extend your arms forward or clasp your hands in front of your chest.
1. Bend your hips back and squat down, allowing your knees to bend forward slightly.
2. Lower your body until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
3. Extend your hips and your knees but do not extend your legs fully, into their original position. Repeat.
1. Keep your back straight, knees slightly bent, and your feet flat on the floor while facing forward.
2. Your knees should point in the same direction as your feet throughout the exercise.
3. Ensure equal distribution of your weight on your forefoot and your heel.