Arms, Shoulders, Chest, Back
1. Sit on the edge of a bench/chair.
2. Place your hands on the edge of the bench/chair and position your feet away from the bench/chair with your feet together.
3. Straighten your arms and slide your buttocks off the bench/chair, while positioning your heels on the floor with your legs straight.
1. Bend your arms and lower your body, until a slight stretch is felt in your chest/shoulder or until your buttocks touches the floor.
2. Extend your arms and raise your body. Repeat.
1. Perform exercise on higher benches/chairs if slight stretch is not felt.
2. Use a sturdy chair for safety reasons.