1. Kneel on a mat and place your elbows under your shoulders, perpendicular to your body.
2. Extend your legs to the back with your forefeet on the mat, so that your head, body and heels are aligned in a straight line.
1. Engage your core and extend your first arm straight, followed by your second arm, pressing your body up into a high plank.
2. Bend the first arm, followed by your second arm, lowering your body down into a low plank.
3. Repeat with the opposite arm in an alternating manner.
1. Keep your core and your glutes engaged throughout the exercise.
2. Pack your shoulders and keep your back flat.