1. Kneel on a mat and place your hands on the floor slightly wider than shoulder-width.
2. On your forefeet, position one leg bent and forward under your torso, and extend the other leg back.
1. Extend your front leg back and pull your rear leg forward towards your torso.
2. Repeat with opposite leg in an alternating manner.
1. Hold your upper body in place, maintaining a plank position and keep your core engaged throughout the exercise.
2. Keep your hips low and your body in a straight line.
3. Increase the intensity by stepping faster.