1. Stand upright with arms at the side of your body.
1. Bend over and squat, placing your hands on the floor slightly wider than shoulder width.
2. Extend your knees and hips, kicking both legs back while holding your upper body in place. Land on your forefeet with a straight body in plank position.
3. Lift your hips up and pull both legs forward, returning to original position while keeping your upper body in place.
4. Rise up to original standing position and repeat.
1. Increase the intensity by performing the phases faster: stand, bend-over squat, kick back to plank position, legs pull-under.