1. Kneel with one knee on the bench while the other leg is on the floor.
2. Place one arm in front of you on the bench for support.
3. Grasp a dumbbell with the other hand (same side with the leg on the floor), positioning the upper arm close to your body and parallel to the floor.
1. Extend the arm with the dumbbell until it is straight, without moving the upper arm.
2. Return arm to original position and repeat.
3. Once you're done with one arm, continue with the other arm.
1. Position your upper arm with your elbow slightly higher than your shoulders for greater range of motion (RoM).