Back, Glutes, Legs
1. Grasp a dumbbell in each hand in front of you, with your palms facing the body.
2. Stand upright and position your feet with a very wide stance.
1. Bend your knees slightly and hinge forward, lowering the dumbbells to the ground while keeping your back straight.
2. Engage your core and lift the dumbbell up to the original position. Repeat.
1. Keep your feet flat on the floor, your hips low, and your back stiff throughout the exercise.
2. Point your knees in the same direction as your feet.