Chest, Back, Arms, Shoulders
1. Lie on a bench and flex your hips slightly, with both feet flat on the ground for support.
2. Grasp a dumbbell under the inner plate with both hands, holding it perpendicular to your body above your chest with slightly bent elbows.
1. Lower the dumbbell over and beyond your head, until your upper arms are in line with your torso.
2. Pull the dumbbell up and over your chest. Repeat.
1. Avoid raising your hips too high off the bench.
2. Keep your elbows slightly bent throughout the exercise.