1. Grasp a dumbbell in each hand at the side of your body.
2. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart (or slightly narrower), with your feet pointing at 11 and 1 o'clock direction respectively.
3. Lift the dumbbells and rest them on top of each shoulder, balancing by holding the dumbbells with your elbows pointing out.
1. Bend your hips back and squat down, allowing your knees to bend forward slightly.
2. Lower your body until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
3. Extend your hips and your knees until your legs are straight, into original position. Repeat.
1. Keep your back straight, chest high, and your feet flat on the floor while facing forward.
2. Your knees should point in the same direction as your feet throughout the exercise.
3. Ensure equal distribution of your weight on your forefoot and your heel.