Chest, Shoulders, Arms
1. Lie on the mat while holding one dumbbell in each hand.
2. Push the dumbbells up until they are vertically above your chest with slightly bent arms, elbows pointing out to the sides.
1. Lower your arms and the dumbbells to the side with your lower back lifted off the ground a little, until you feel your chest muscles are stretched.
2. Once your elbows are in line with your upper shoulders, push the dumbbells back up again in a wide hugging motion. Repeat.
1. Rotate your shoulders internally so that your elbows point outward at the top position and downward at the bottom position.
2. You can keep your elbows slightly bent at a fixed angle throughout the exercise.