Chest, Shoulders, Arms
1. Sit on the bench while resting the dumbbells on your lower thigh.
2. Push the dumbbells up to your shoulders and lie back.
3. Place the dumbbells at the sides of your chest with bent arms.
1. With elbows at the side of your chest, push the dumbbells up and inward until both arms are extended.
2. Lower both dumbbells to the side of your chest until a slight stretch is felt on your chest/shoulder. Repeat.
1. Hold the dumbbells above your upper arm with a slight arch - it should be in between your elbow and your chest.
2. You can also perform this exercise on the floor/mat with bent-knees.