1. Lie on the mat and lift your hands straight up above your shoulders.
2. Lift your bent legs with your knees directly over your hips.
1. On an exhale, slowly lower one arm and the opposite leg until they are just above the mat (without touching the mat).
2. On an inhale, bring your arm and your leg back to the original position and repeat with the opposite arm and leg.
1. You may place a folded towel or a flat cushion under your shoulders to support your neck.
2. Keep your hips and lower back still, and engage your core throughout the exercise.