Glutes, Core, Legs, Back
1. Lie on the mat with both arms at the side of your body.
2. Position your feet flat on the mat with knees bent.
1. Raise your hips off the floor and simultaneously lift one bent leg towards your chest, until your hips form a straight line with your upper body.
2. Lower your hips and return the bent leg to the original position. Repeat.
3. Once you're done with one leg, continue with the other leg.
1. Squeeze your glutes hard and engage your core so you don’t overextend your back during the exercise.
2. Push from your hips and not your heels.