Chest, Arms, Shoulders
1. Kneel on a mat and place your hands wider than shoulder width on the mat.
2. Extend your arms while keeping your body straight, then cross your feet and lift them off the ground.
1. Bend your arms and lower your chest to the floor. Your palms should be at your chest level at the bottom position.
2. Extend your arms and push your body up to its original position. Repeat.
1. Keep your body straight and knees bent throughout the exercise.
2. If it's too hard, remain your forefeet on the ground.